The Robertson Fire Protection District is accepting applications for the position of Paramedic/Firefighter.
You may also pick up an application packet from District Headquarters at 12641 Missouri Bottom Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042, Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., June 2 through June 11, 2021.
Face coverings are required to enter District Headquarters
Applications must be submitted by
Friday, June 11, 2021 at 3 p.m.
Robertson Fire Protection District Headquarters
12641 Missouri Bottom Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Application submissions must include all of the following documents:
- High School Diploma or GED-copy
- Valid Vehicle Operators License-copy
- St. Louis County Fire Standards Commission Certificate Firefighter I and II
- State Certified Firefighter I and IICurrent Missouri Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT-P) License-copy
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate/Card-copy
- Current CPR Card-copy
- Original St. Louis County Police Records Check
- Military History Records Check (if applicable) showing dates of service, character of service and any disciplinary actions-copy
- Birth Certificate-copy
- Social Security Card-copy
- Completed application form with resume (in application packet)
- Checklist form with all boxes checked (in application packet)
- Return in application envelope
Anyone who was on a previous hiring list must reapply to be considered for future positions. Everyone who is offered a position will be required to undergo a physical examination, drug screening and police records check.
Robertson Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer