The Robertson Fire Protection District is accepting applications for the position of Paramedic/Firefighter. If you already applied in 2022 you do not need to reapply.
You may also pick up an application packet from District Headquarters at 12641 Missouri Bottom Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042, Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., until May 25, 2022.
Applications must be submitted by
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 3 p.m.
Robertson Fire Protection District Headquarters
12641 Missouri Bottom Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042
- June 1, 2022: Written Test
- June 6, 2022: Practical Exam
- June 7, 2022: Fire Chief's Interview
Application submissions must include all of the following documents:
- High School Diploma or GED-copy
- Valid Vehicle Operators License-copy
- St. Louis County Fire Standards Commission Certificate Firefighter I and II (preferred) - copy
- State Certified Firefighter I and II (preferred) - copy
- Current Missouri Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT-P) License-copy
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate/Card-copy
- Current CPR Card-copy
- Original St. Louis County Police Records Check (authorization / disclosure need signature)
- Military History Records Check (if applicable) showing dates of service, character of service and any disciplinary actions-copy
- Birth Certificate-copy
- Social Security Card-copy
- Completed application form with resume (in application packet)
- Checklist form with all boxes checked (in application packet)
- Job description signed
- Return in envelope
If you already applied in 2022 you do not need to reapply. Anyone who was on a previous hiring list must reapply to be considered for future positions.
Everyone who is offered a position will be required to undergo a physical examination, drug screening and police records check.
Robertson Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring an accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative at the Robertson Fire Protection District (RFPD).