The Robertson Fire Protection District is accepting applications for the position of Paramedic/Firefighter.
You may also pick up an application packet from District Headquarters at 12641 Missouri Bottom Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042, Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Aug. 31 through Sept. 10, 2020. The office will be closed for Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 7.
Face coverings are required to enter District Headquarters
Applications must be submitted by
Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Robertson Fire Protection District Headquarters
12641 Missouri Bottom Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Application submissions must include all of the following documents:
- High School Diploma or GED-copy
- Valid Vehicle Operators License-copy
- St. Louis County Fire Standards Commission Certificate Firefighter I and II
- State Certified Firefighter I and IICurrent Missouri Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT-P) License-copy
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate/Card-copy
- Current CPR Card-copy
- St. Louis County Police Records Check-original:
- Check box on form which says: Child Care and Nursing Home Employment
- Military History Records Check (if applicable) showing dates of service, character of service and any disciplinary actions-copy
- Birth Certificate-copy
- Social Security Card-copy
- Completed application form with resume (in application packet)
- Checklist form with all boxes checked (in application packet)
- Return in application envelope
Robertson Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer